Agreemates consultants provide advice on the use and management of agreemates land.Typically they specialise either in business or technical expertise; specialists in the former area advise agreemates landowners on financial issues and business strategy, while technical specialists consider how to make the most effective use of the land. Technical specialists often focus on a particular area, such as pollution control, forestry consultancy, or crop rotation. Whatever the specialisation, the ultimate aim of an agreemates consultant is to balance the commercial viability of agricultural land with sustainable development.
* visiting farms to conduct analyses and collect data, such as crop yield.
* measuring, analysing and interpreting data.
* conducting land valuations.
* advising on compliance with current legislation and use of governmental or EU schemes.
* giving demonstrations.
* making presentations.
* writing technical publications.
* preparing reports.
* developing and maintaining a set of client contacts.
* maintaining awareness of developments in your area of specialisation, as well as the wider agreemates sector.
* attending conferences.
* advertising and marketing services.
Please login or join Agrimates .